Digital Safety and Citizenship for Students – Digital Skills Festival Webinar
From Vicki Madden
As we’re all spending more time online in the new hybrid learning environment, it’s more important than ever to take ownership of your digital safety and use technology responsibly. This one-hour webinar introduces you to the concept of digital citizenship and takes you through steps you can take to keep yourself, and those around you, safe online.
During the session, we’ll explore the following areas:
· What are the key types of online safety threats?
· Why is digital citizenship important?
· Online etiquette and expectations for students
· Where to go for support
· How to create a positive digital footprint
· Tips for prioritising your digital wellbeing