Enhancing your research with SAGE Research Methods
From Ishbel Leggat
This in-depth session will deepen participants’ understanding of the SAGE Research Methods database and look at how it can help researchers conduct their own unique projects. With a hands-on, practical approach, you’ll have the chance to go beyond the basics and really dive into resources that will help you move your project forward.
- determine which stage your research is at, and seek out content related to this
- use various methods to search for and browse content relevant to your project
- consider how the resources you are using can be applied to your work
- increase your confidence in using SAGE Research Methods
- improve your understanding of how the content on the platform can guide and support you through your project.
Presentation slides are available in the Attachments tab.
A short section of the original recording has been deleted (27:33) to remove a pause in the presentation whilst attendees undertook search activity.