How to describe SoSTART.mp4
From Katarzyna Adamczuk
Watch and listen to an 11-minute interview with the Chief Investigator explaining how to explain what SoSTART involves to a patient or carer. He covers these topics:
- How do the information leaflets work?
- Why is SoSTART being done and what do we intend to achieve?
- Why is randomisation in SoSTART the answer?
- What does SoSTART involve?
- Will SoSTART participants receive standard care?
- What types of anticoagulants are used?
- What are the benefits of participation in SoSTART?
- Are there any downsides for participants?
- How’s the trial going?