How to find and select academic literature for your assignments
From Catherine Ure
This video will explain:
- What academic literature is?
- How to access the Library’s print and online collection?
- The key search tools you will use to find academic literature?
- How to evaluate sources to ensure they are suitable for an academic assignment?
Links to the resources and services referred to in this video are:
- The Business School Library Guide: https://edinburgh-uk.libguides.com/business_school
- DiscoverEd: https://discovered.ed.ac.uk/
- Learn: https://www.learn.ed.ac.uk/
- BizInfo (the Business School Library catalogue): http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/bizinfo
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.uk/
- Using Google for research: https://www.ed.ac.uk/information-services/library-museum-gallery/finding-resources/library-databases...
- Library Resources Plus: https://www.ed.ac.uk/information-services/library-museum-gallery/finding-resources/library-resources...