Recording of the presentation for the "Introduction to Collaborate Ultra" course bookable on Event Booking (University login required)
This course provides an introduction to Blackboard Collaborate Ultra virtual meeting and classroom software. It is aimed at staff who will be running Collaborate sessions. The recording covers:
- Introduction to roles in Collaborate.
- How to set up a Collaborate session in MyEd.
- Overview of communication tools.
- Sharing content, including slides and polls.
- Setting up breakout groups.
- Tips for running a session.
The slides and a reference guide can be downloaded from the Digital Skills Team's Documents Catalogue (University login required)
Links from the presentation: