Introduction to SAGE Research Methods (Dissertation Festival)
From Ishbel Leggat
The session was presented by Claire Deakin (SAGE Library Training & Engagement Specialist).
- conduct more effective literature reviews
- construct a manageable research question
- learn how to prepare data ready for analysis
- disseminate your research more widely
- understand challenging research methods terminology.
SAGE Research Methods: Creating Your Profile (Support Guide PDF) available in 'Attachments' tab OR at: https://uk.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/creating_your_profile_on_sage_research_methods.pdf