LTW Monthly Showcase - 31st May 2018
From Rachael Mfoafo
N.B. Audio starts at 4 minutes 15 seconds
To download the featured PowerPoints and PDF handouts please visit the following Interactive Content Service blog post:
- Learn about three recent e-learning projects created by the University’s Learning, Teaching and Web services division:
- 'An introduction to online learning degrees' – popular marketing video
- 'CHSS e-learning portfolio' – award-winning open access healthcare websites
- 'Supercytes' – game-based inflammation and immunology schools resource
- Key technologies discussed will include: WordPress, Media Hopper Create, EdWeb and H5P (free and open-source content collaboration framework).
- This event includes two short workshop activities that will guide you through the steps required to create your own H5P-based interactive content. Everyone will be provided with open materials, desktop computer and hands-on support from the Interactive Content team.
For more information on the 'Monthly Learning Technology Showcase and Network' visit the following wiki page: