Making the most of IT - Introduction to IT, computing and library services for new students (2018 - Business School)
From Andrew Todd on September 20th, 2018
Topics covered include:
- Activating your email account and registering for Wi-Fi
- Using the MyEd portal to access web-based university services
- Accessing Office 365
- Protecting your laptop with anti-virus software
- Saving files to the university network and the cloud
- Using open access computing labs
- Using printing and copying facilities
- Accessing the Learn virtual learning environment
- Finding books and journal articles
- Getting further information and help
For more information on getting started with the IT and computing services as a new student, visit the Get connected to the University systems web page.
To find out more about the Digital Skills and Training team, visit our web pages.
Video licence: Creative commons - Attribution Share A Like