MedOne Ophthalmology demo 21 January 2021
From Marshall Dozier
You have access, via the University of Edinburgh Library, to a collection of specialist Ophthalmology postgraduate learning resources from the publisher, Thieme,
The webinar introduces the online books, videos, ejournals and
other content available from Theime’s MedOne package, and covers functions
including personalisation, download options, and training tools.
Thieme's MedOne Ophthalmology is a postgraduate educational resource for ophthalmologists, providing a range of resources to support learning, diagnosis and management within surgical eye disease.
- E-Books - A fully searchable database with access to 62 ophthalmology e-books
- E-Journals - Access to content from the Open Access Journal of Academic Ophthalmology
- Content collections - 119 Diagnosis-oriented content collections based on symptoms
- Media - 18,676 images with legends and 664 videos
- 1,008 self-assessment questions & answers
NHS Lothian access with your OpenAthens account: short url: https://edin.ac/3pY4GbR
full NHS access url: https://profile.thieme.de/HTML/sso/er/cp_er_shibboleth.htm?wayfless=ZmVkZXJhdGlvbmlkPWh0dHBzOi8vZmVkLm9wZW5hdGhlbnMubmV0L29hZmVkL21ldGFkYXRhJmVudGl0eWlkPWh0dHBzOi8vaWRwLnNjb3QubmhzLnVrL29wZW5hdGhlbnM%25253D&hook_url=https%25253A%25252F%25252Fmedone-ophthalmology.thieme.com