Roberto Mennitto discusses MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering - the student experience
From Billy Rosendale on July 2nd, 2018
- Which aspects of the MSc programme have been most beneficial to you?
- What is the teaching style of this MSc Programme?
- What are the facilities like at the King's Buildings Campus?
- How did the experience of your MSc help you grow both personally and professionally?
- What is like to live in the city of Edinburgh?
- What is the most memorable occasion from your life in Edinburgh?
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering: https://www.eng.ed.ac.uk/studying/postgraduate/msc-taught/msc-advanced-chemical-engineering
- Chemical Engineering: https://www.eng.ed.ac.uk/studying/undergraduate/chemical-engineering
- School of Engineering: https://www.eng.ed.ac.uk
- Robert Mennitto: https://www.eng.ed.ac.uk/about/people/mr-roberto-mennitto