Using reference managers and avoiding plagiarism (MSc Critical Care)
From Marshall Dozier on November 17th, 2020
This session covered
- Good practice in academic writing when using others' works, and where to go for more information about avoiding plagiarism.
- What needs to be cited in your work.
- How to navigate to Cite them Right Online
- Understand why reference management software may be useful to you.
- Understand the basics of using reference management software.
- Where to get hold of reference management software.