Welcome to this series on mastitis in smallholder dairy cows brought to you by the University of Edinburgh. There are 11 videos in total:
- Good milking practice I - Hand milking
- Good milking practice II - Preparing for milking
- Good milking practice III - Checking for and treating mastitis
- Good milking practice IV - Teat dipping
- Milking management
- Dry cow therapy
- Cleaning and disinfecting milking equipment
- Hygiene in the shed? Let the cows tell you!
- Hygiene in the shed? Let the cows tell you! Scoring system
- California milk test (CMT)
Supporting Evidence-Based Interventions (SEBI) mobilises and applies data and evidence to help the livestock community make better investments that improve livelihoods for smallholders in low and middle-income countries.