Learning for a better future through school - youth work partnerships
From Betsy King on February 25th, 2021
- Explores Learning for Sustainability in Scottish education and the role of school-youth work partnerships
- Considers how to build effective school – youth work partnerships supporting Learning for Sustainability
- Inspires new thinking and approaches for engaging young people
- Shares and celebrates examples from around Scotland
- Helps find the support to take action
Participants included teachers and youth work practitioners working with young people 8-18 yrs.