Research management in "Many Analysts" projects - Stefano Coretta
From Kerry Miller
- Overall design of the study in five phases: recruitment, teams' analyses, analyses peer-review, meta-analysis and write-up.
- Preparation of a Registered Report and process of getting an In Principle Acceptance prior to the beginning of the first phase (recruitment).
- Preparation and management of a project-wide OSF repository using the R package osfr, and integration with GitHub.
- Logistics of recruitment and team creation with social media, Eventbrite and Google Sheets.
- Development of questionnaires to gather background information on the recruited analysts and to collect reports on the the teams' analyses.
- General project management with GitHub projects, issues and GitHub actions.